Gas Fireplace Service
The NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) requires all gas fireplaces to be inspected and serviced annually. Our factory-trained and certified technicians will come to your home and inspect and service your fireplace to ensure it is running safely and optimally.
One of the byproducts of natural gas combustion is water. While we as humans need water to survive, water can be extremely damaging to fireplaces. Gas fireplaces have electrical and moving parts and after time, water can corrode those parts therefore preventing them from running optimally or even ruining them entirely.
Our qualified technicians will come to your and inspect and service your fireplace to ensure it is running safely and optimally.
CALL 303-953-9844 TODAY OR FILL OUT OUR ONLINE FORM TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR SERVICE!
Our gas fireplace cleaning and maintenance encompass the following services:
- Gas Connection Inspection and repair (if necessary)
- Glass door interior and exterior cleaning
- Gasket replacement (if necessary)
- Soot clean-up from logs and burners
- Replacement of ember material
- Electronic parts maintenance
- Thermocouple and thermopyle cleaned and inspected
- Diagnosis of performance problems
- Questions answered and instructions provided
GAS FIREPLACE SERVICE RATES
We charge $199 to service and inspect a gas fireplace within the Denver metro area. If you live ‘off the beaten path’ in more rural areas, there may be an extended trip charge depending on how far outside of the metro area your home is located.